Thursday, November 02, 2006

ER

Ok, I am officially the biggest ER freak on the planet. After 30 years of nursing in every imaginable setting, you would think that I wouldn't need to get a fake fix of medicine. But oh yeah, I do.

I have watched every episode from the beginning. I have watched every episode at least three times. Every time it's on TV I watch. Yesterday I watched
Dr Romano die ironically by a heliocopter for the third time. I am pathetic ~ I cry everytime I see Dr Green die. I sit on the edge of my seat every time someone is in danger and I have passionately loved all of the leading men.

I still miss the docs who are gone: Doug, Mark, Carter. I swear I'll quit watching if anything happens to Kovac...I've been disappointed with previous seasons, but I'm really liking this one. There's lots of activity and good characters.

I've only admitted this here, so don't tell anyone, okay?

2 comments:

Iris said...

I too am an RN who loves ER. In fact, in our hospital when we work night shift on Thursdays, we tape ER in the Charting room while we are settling all our patients, then watch it about 3AM when things are quiet.

I won't tell anyone on you

Florence said...



I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their email at ultimatehealthhome@gmail.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!