Saturday, September 02, 2006

From out of the darkness

I have been a member for a couple of months but could never access my account. I have a friend who has started a blog so I thought I'd try this again. I have some things to say, a few things to work out and a some things to share.

I hope to connect with people who are either nurses or COPDers. For me, I cannot separate the two. I am a nurse with 30 years experience who doesn't want to give up my life's work. I may be on oxygen, but I am not without passion for what I do.

I had been in a terrible depression for many months and have come out on the "other side" and I am VERY grateful to be here! With the support of family and friends, and my online family of COPD supporters, I realize that my life can move forward and be the meaningful and rewarding life that I love.

1 comment:

Florence said...



I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their email at ultimatehealthhome@gmail.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!