Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Fat Frayed and Frazzled





















Today I am so tired and discombobulated. I am tired of packing boxes, tired of working on lesson plans and tired of wrapping myself in knots over things that are just out of my control right now.

I don't know why I do that; I don't WANT to do that. It just happens. Anything that could go wrong did go wrong today. I froze up my portable oxygen tank and had to take a shower gasping for breath. I stumbled over boxes all day, hurting my toe and my shins multiple times. My teaching partner called in the morning to tell me she wouldn't be with me this evening at class but someone else would. I worked on the wrong lesson plan for 5 hours today because she forgot to tell me that that someone else was teaching something else tonight.

The list just goes on and on. But now I am going to take a very DEEP breath in through my nose and very softly and slowly breathe it out through my pursed lips....and again...and once more for good measure. Now that works pretty well. I wish it was so easy to lose weight! I'd love to breath in all the food I crave and breathe out the trans fat. I can tell I'll need some Enya to fall asleep tonight.

3 comments:

Mother Jones RN said...

Sounds like you had a major crap-o-la day. I hope things start turning around for you. No pun intended (she said smiling, looking at the dancer pictured in your post).

RX850 said...

Thanks for that. Things aren't getting more manageable but I'm getting better at letting it go.
(like the hair dryer that quit on me)

Florence said...



I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their email at ultimatehealthhome@gmail.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!