Sunday, May 20, 2007

Rainy days

The past few days have been raining and it really messes with my breathing. I didn't even go to a family wedding that I had been looking forward to. I get so much more short of breath and doing anything, even walking, feels like it takes all of my effort and energy.

Needless to say, the couch potato in me shines during times like this. I watch everything from cable news to Animal Planet, Cops, Emeril Live, Hollywood gossip to Nancy Grace. What on earth is all the attraction to Paris Hilton? It seems like everyone is hanging on every move she makes. Well, even I want her to go to jail now. What's up with all the guys and the scruffy look? I really love a guy with a little 5 o'clock shadow, but a 5 day growth in a tux? When did I miss that fashion news flash? And why should I care about Britney Spears? Oh yeah, she's another "poor little rich girl" who's lost her way. Duh.

I haven't been out to do any shopping so I've used up everything in my pantry and fridge to feed myself. I discovered that cereal is a great dinner meal, red kidney beans are quite good from the can, hard boiled eggs are a great snack food and I single handedly brought back tuna noodle casserole.

Now I have to go out today to get some cat litter!